This quickstart is meant to get you up and running with Web3-Redux and start using some of its basic features. The guide will cover the following:
- Install: Install Web3-Redux and peer dependencies.
- Configure Store: Initiallize the Redux Store and setup the React Context Provider.
- Configure Network: Add a network configuration with an RPC connection. (eg. Ethereum Mainnet)
- Configure Contract: Add a contract with its ABI. (eg. ERC20 Token)
- Contract Call: Make a contract method call. (eg.
- Contract Events: Get past and sync new contract events. (eg.
- Conclusion: Where to go from here for more advanced usage.