You should now be able to do the following:
- Configure the Web3-Redux store
- Add a Network
- Add a Contract
- Make a contract call
- Fetch past events and sync new events
Where to go from here
Now that you've completed this initial quickstart, consider the following topics depending on your needs:
- Hooks: Explore some of our optimized pre-configured hooks for ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155.
- Multi-network: Understand the Web3-Redux Architecture and fetch data concurrently from multiple blockchains.
- Metamask: Integrate Metamask to enable sending transactions that writes data on the blockchain.
- Persistence: Enable local storage persistence using redux-persist to immediately populate your app with cached data when users re-open a tab
- Sync Optimization: Learn how to optimize the RPC requests made by your app by only refreshing data when needed by efficiently combining event subscriptions with contract calls.